REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT AT THE SHOW:
1. Marketing Muscle: Produced by the Oregon Restaurant and Lodging Association (ORLA) and the Washington Restaurant Association (WRA), no one has access to more comprehensive direct marketing lists of key industry buyers and decision-makers.
2. Advertising Reach: Monthly promotional ads in the official publications of both state associations, WRA’s Washington Restaurant Magazine, and ORLA’s Main Ingredient, as well as other frequently read trade publications.
3. Meet with Industry Decision-Makers: 75% of the attendees have purchasing or decision-making authority in their company. As the region’s best attended trade event of the year, the Show is an excellent opportunity to touch base in person with existing customers and to meet new prospects.
4. Hot Products Showcase: There is no better place to roll out your new trend or soon-to-be-released product or service. Most attendees identify the opportunity to view Hot Products and services as a key factor in their decision to attend.
5. E-Newsletter Punch: Show news, key features and reminders are communicated directly to pre-registered attendees as well as not-yet-registered attendee prospects.
6. Listing in the Show Guide and Attendee Brochure: The Show Guide and Attendee Brochure is a marketing vehicle to restaurateurs and foodservice professionals throughout the Northwest. The official Show Guide will be distributed to attendees onsite and online which includes a comprehensive Exhibitor Directory with contact information and product/service category listings.
7. Pre-Show Online Exposure: Optional expanded exhibitor directory profiles allow for unprecedented pre-show exposure, including company logos, brochures in PDF format for downloading, embedded YouTube promotional videos, and more.
8. VIP Invites for Your Customers & Prospects: As an exhibitor, you will receive VIP invitation cards that you can distribute to your customers and prospects to announce your presence at the show and invite them to stop by your booth.
9. Social Media Savvy: Our Facebook and Twitter presence amp up closer to the show. Engage with attendees directly on our Facebook page to encourage them to visit your booth or otherwise build company exposure.
Not yet convinced? Do you have questions or just want to know more about why your company should exhibit at the Northwest Foodservice Show? Contact us today!