For over 50 years, the Northwest Foodservice Show has been bringing restaurant, foodservice and hospitality industry buyers and sellers together in what is now the largest and best known business-to-business foodservice event in the Pacific Northwest. Take advantage of the opportunity to reach a concentrated group of decision makers by reserving your booth for the 2017 Show now!
Read our Reasons to Exhibit and find out how your company can benefit from the Show! Also, watch the video below to hear what previous exhibitors say about their experience.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Sunday, April 23: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday, April 24: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
TASTING PAVILION HOURS
Sunday, April 23: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Monday, April 24: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
2017 BOOTH PRICING
YOUR TRADESHOW BOOTH: WHAT'S INCLUDED & WHAT ISN'T?
- Booths come with 8′ back-wall pipe and drape (staggered black and silver) and 3′ draped side rails (black), one 7″ x 44″ company identification sign, and a 10 1/2 gallon wastebasket (per exhibitor). Show management will arrange for in-booth trash removal.
- Exhibiting companies will be listed in the printed Show Guide and online Exhibitor Directory by alpha and by product category. Exhibitors are responsible for submitting accurate information via the Exhibitor Portal.
- Onsite, all exhibitors will have access to a dishwashing area and as well as free food cold storage (first come – first serve).
- Booths do NOT include carpet or floor covering, which is required. Exhibitors may provide their own floor covering or rent from the show decorator. Booths without floor covering will be carpeted at the exhibitor’s expense at the Show.
- Booths do NOT include optional furniture or utilities. Please arrange for these services ahead of time through the official providers. For order forms and deadlines, please see the Exhibitor Services Kit (available January 2016). Also, please follow all instructions on the Exhibitor Services Page to ensure a successful experience for your company
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING AT THE SHOW?
The Northwest Foodservice Show has been bringing restaurant, foodservice and beverage industry buyers and sellers together for over 50 years in what is recognized as the largest and best-known industry tradeshow in the Pacific Northwest.
YOUR COMPETITORS HAVE EXHIBITED AT THE NORTHWEST FOODSERVICE SHOW. Make sure your brand is represented! Protect your market share and gain new customers! Contact us today if you are interested in a booth.
SPONSORSHIP’S AND ADVERTISING: INCREASE YOUR EXPOSURE!
Interested in enhancing your presence at the Show with a sponsorship or advertisement? Click here to view some of the many different sponsorship opportunities at the show. Your sponsorship will increase your exposure before and during the Show!
Contact us today if you are interested in one of our many sponsorships.
Exhibit alcoholic beverages or best sellers in an attendee perennial favorite venue. The Tasting Pavilion is one of the best ways to engage attendees at the Show!
Counter (6′ counter space): $500
Booth (10×10′ booth space: $1,000
Please download one of the following forms that best applied to your situation.
EXHIBITOR SERVICES KIT
Download the complete Exhibitor Kit with all the information and order forms you need for a successful Show!
Once your booth space is reserved, please refer to the Exhibitor Services Page for more information on how to register your booth staff, how to update your profile in the Exhibitor Directory and how to order additional services.
HOT NEW PRODUCTS
Download the Hot New Products form to showcase a hot new product you will be showcasing at the show. All entries must be new or soon-to-be-released products to the Northwest market.
ICE / WATER
Download the Ice / Water Delivery form to ensure delivery to your booth one hour prior to show opening. Other delivery times are available.
VIP REGISTRATION CARD
Download the VIP Registration Card (coming soon) and customize it to your needs. Email or print it out and give it to your customers. Click here for an email version, or click here for a print version (including bleeds).
Please contact the Show Office at (253) 756-2121 or email@example.com if you have any other questions.